Re: TL 2009: Upgrade works! Future plans?

> On Di, 29 Sep 2009, Frank Küster wrote:
>> the moment AFAIK) he could upload them to his repository on
>> people.debian.org, or I could set up my own.
>>
>> But I'd rather upload soon to experimental.
>
> Over the weekend I should be able to prepare a whole set of new packages.

I hope to be able to do some work on the weekend, too (rather on
saturday than sunday).  Should we try to coordinate and prepare an
upload to experimental together?

And in case we meet in #debian-tex, I'd be eager to hear some private
news regarding Japan and your work there!

Regards, Frank
--
Dr. Frank Küster
Debian Developer (TeXLive)