Re: About the names and the contents of the texlive-lang packages

A Dimecres 09 Gener 2008, Norbert Preining va escriure:
> On Mi, 09 Jan 2008, Leopold Palomo-Avellaneda wrote:
> > I would like to know if there's a criteria about the name of the debian
> > packages and their contents. Basically I would like to know, following
> > the bug [1] why the catalan language is inside a spanish package, or why
> > the basque language is inside the french package.
>
> Please see
> 	http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=456360
> thanks. All is explained in the second email of the bug report (sorry
> for the long lines, it was written on my palm).
>
> Best wishes

Ok,

I have seen the sources of the debian package and as I have seen in the
sources and understood in the bug report, you are following the same criteria
as the texlive distro uses. So, I have to press to the texlive distro. I'm
sorry, but I don't agree with the treatment of the catalan language. To me it
doesn't have sense. You are mixing countries and languages arbitrary.

Regards,

Leo