Re: [tex-live] CJK in texlive*.deb packages (Debian testing)

Dear Danai!

(Please leave out tex-live@tug.org, the are not responsible for the
Debian packages!)

On Die, 26 Sep 2006, Danai SAE-HAN wrote:
> I didn't expect the Debian upload to be so slow.  That's why I didn't
> update the Alioth repository.  But I'll upload the new CJK packages

No problem. I think we all can wait another week when they should be
through the new queue.

> There are several texlive-lang-* packages.  Should I also create a
> virtual package called "texlive-lang-cjk"?

I don't think it is necessary. The texlive packages recommend the cjk
packages, and anyone searching for cjk will find them.

> > And Cc Danai; I don't know whether he's subscribed to debian-tex-maint.
>
> No I'm not subscribed to the Debian TeX Maintainers mailing list.  I'd
> hoped my new ISP's newsserver would include the newsgroup
> linux.debian.maint.tex, but apparently it doesn't exist.

Better that you subscribe and ignore most of the emails.

Best wishes

Norbert

Dr. Norbert Preining <preining@logic.at>                    Università di Siena
TRANTLEMORE (vb.) To make a noise like a train crossing a set of
points.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff