Re: lmodern 0.99.3-4 MIGRATED to testing

Hi,

Sorry for answering so late...

Ralf Stubner <ralf.stubner@web.de> wrote:

> It looks as if the only change required for a backport to sarge is to
> create the links in /usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1 again.

But I am not sure such a backport would work with the X.org on bpo. If
it doesn't, there is no point in upgrading the bpo package, since the
only difference between the current version in 'unstable' and the
version on bpo is the X.org support.

OK, I've just built a package in sarge + debhelper 5.0.34bpo1 that
installs the symlinks in both locations (/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/fonts/Type1/
and /usr/share/fonts/X11/Type1/). If someone having X.org installed from
bpo wants to try, it's here:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~frn/experiments sarge main
  deb-src http://people.debian.org/~frn/experiments sarge main

--