Re: [Matthias Faulstich] Re: Installation /Configuration Problem with tetex

On 02.11.05 Matthias Faulstich (faulstich@elon07.fh-swf.de) wrote:
> Am Montag, 31. Oktober 2005 15:56 schrieb Frank Küster :
> > Matthias Faulstich <faulstich@elon07.fh-swf.de> wrote:

Hi,

> > > Excuse me, Frank, it seems, that this script was missing in your mail.
> >
> > Sorry, here it is.
> Thanks.
> Assumed,
> fmtutil-sys > fmtutil-sys.lg 2>&1
> should be
> fmtutil-sys-debug  > fmtutil-sys.lg 2>&1
> you will find the output file attached to this mail.
>

> + help
> + cat
> Usage: fmtutil [option] ... cmd [argument]
>
> Valid options:
>   --cnffile file
>   --fmtdir directory

<snip>

I'm not really involved here, but I guess Frank meant rather:

fmtutil-sys-debug --byhyphen latex > fmtutil-sys.log 2>&1

.

H.
--
To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what
he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to do.