Re: Too many conflicts? (tetex vs. texlive)

On Mon, Oct 17, 2005 at 11:18 +0200, Frank Küster wrote:
> By the way, shouldn't we remove the long comments from the code?  They
> would only bloat /var/lib/dpkg/info/*;  we should rather put the
> contents into the policy, dh_installtexfonts, or a separate
> documentation file.

ACK. Automatically generated code doesn't need that many comments.
Currently the code examples in the policy's appendix contain all the
comments, and I would leave them there. I am not sure if one should put
this explicitly into the policy. For me, these comments are more of an
interpretation of the policy.

cheerio
ralf