Re: new cm-super and cm-super-x11

Hi Hilmar!

On Sam, 15 Okt 2005, Hilmar Preusse wrote:
> > I would suggest that you as upstream maintainer release a version
> > x.y.
> >
> Means I take the .orig.tar.gz rename it to .tar.gz and release that
> into the files section?

Perfect.

> > Upstream can already contain the debian stuff, or it contains only
> > the necessary files.
> >
> I'd vote for keeping the Debian specific stuff in .diff.gz.

Good with me.

> Means I add the .diff.gz and the dsc and upload all that (together
> with a built Debian package) into incoming, right?

And a .changes file too. Best is to build it prior in a pbuilder to see
if everything works.

> If Frank has not time to sponsor the upload I'll try to contact
> Atsuhito.

Perfect.

> Frank, Norbert I believe I gave you write permissions on project
> pkg-pfb2t1c2pfb. So maybe you could do the first step and I could do
> the upload after my return.

If you don't mind I could prepare everything already now for you, with
your stuff, and put it on the tug server. YOu write an email to
Frank/Atsuhito that he should please sponsor it and get it from the tug
server. Of course, all this only if you trust me not to upload to tug
something stupid in your name ;-)

Ciao

Norbert

sip:preining@at43.tuwien.ac.at                             +43 (0) 59966-690018
AITH (n.)
The single bristle that sticks out sideways on a cheap paintbrush.
			--- Douglas Adams, The Meaning of Liff