Re: beamerusersguide (was: SVN tetex commit: r58 - in tetex-base/trunk: . debian debian/cweb-examples debian/md5sums debian/patches debian/po debian/rules.d debian/sarge doc doc/generic/pstricks doc/generic/ruhyphen doc/help doc/help/faq doc/latex/beamer doc/latex/changebar doc/latex/multibib doc/latex/ps4pdf scripts/thumbpdf scripts/uniqleaf)

On 20.07.05 Frank Küster (frank@debian.org) wrote:
> Hilmar Preusse <hille42@web.de> wrote:
> > On 20.07.05 Frank Küster (frank@costa.debian.org) wrote:

Hi,

> >> tetex-base/trunk/doc/latex/beamer/beameruserguide.pdf
> >>
> > Hmm:
> > http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/search_contents.pl?version=unstable&arch=i386&case=insensitive&word=beameruserguide.pdf.gz&searchmode=searchfiles
> >

> Yes, of course the file is in the latex-beamer package, and it is
> in our orig.tar.gz.  If I'm not mistaken, we do not install it.  Am
> I missing something?

Well, if we don't install that bug there is no problem. I just
thought that would be the case, cause we deliver it in .orig.tar.gz.

H.
--
In Nature there are neither rewards nor punishments, there are consequences.
		-- R.G. Ingersoll