Re: CVS commits

On 03.05.05 Julian Gilbey (jdg@polya.uklinux.net) wrote:
> On Tue, May 03, 2005 at 05:46:24AM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:

Hi all,

> > But no, I don't have an idea.  There is no directory
> > /cvs/tetex/tetex-base/license-info-locked, maybe that's the
> > reason why cvs bails out?  The parent directory belongs to the
> > proper group and has good permissions, so that you should be able
> > to create stuff just as usual.
>
> I'd already removed it by the time you wrote this :)

I've checked out both tetex-bin and tetex-base recently and compared
them to the last releases. First results:
- in tetex-bin (unstable) the file
tetex-bin-2.0.2/texk/tetex/doc/Makefile is missing. I'm attaching as
tar ball to keep the time stamp. I guess we don't need that file
during build.
- in tetex-base (unstable) Frank prepared for the next upload to have
the docs of the Sueterlin and Julian fixed an error message of
tetex-extra.postinst. The texmf-tree is undamaged.

I tried to check out experimental with the following command:
  cvs -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/tetex -rexperimental co tetex-base

(and s/base/bin/). For any reason I get the unstable tree. Whats up?

BTW: During checkout of base I got a lot of dirs containing just a
subdir CVS and the files in them. I guess, this is a well known
phenomenon.

Regards,
  Hilmar
--
Goto, n.:
	A programming tool that exists to allow structured programmers