Helping to fix some bugs in tetex

Hi,

in the last view days I have looked at a couple of bugs in tetex-base,
willing to help you fixing them. Since I'm lazy, I'm going to start with
the most easy ones - some of them so unimportant that nobody has ever
responded to the bug reports (or bothered to lower the severity).

I have some questions how I should act in order not to cause you
unnecessary work.

- Some bugs are clearly to be forwarded to upstream, or even to the
  individual package authors. Should I give you a list of that, or do
  you prefer that I do a "non-maintainer tagging" and forward it myself
  (note that I'm not a Debian developer)?

- Some bugs are still open although the responses indicate that they are
  resolved, e.g. #175839 which ends with

,----
| This was forwarded to the upstream and already fixed
| in the latest tetex-extra in sid. (cf. #147189)
`----

(I found this because in fact it was me who reported 147189). Some more
of the older ones will probably turn out to be fixed by the 2.0
release.

I assume that there is a reason that these bugs haven't yet been closed
- probably because you've got more important things to do. Would it be
o.k. if I give you a list of such bugs and a boilerplate mail with my
name and adress, so that you can "mass close" them and I can defend
that?

Bye and TIA, Frank

Abt. Biophysikalische Chemie