Re: regarding #176153 (tetex-extra, g-brief)

From: Andreas Leitner <nozone@sbox.tugraz.at>
Subject: regarding #176153 (tetex-extra, g-brief)
Date: 26 Feb 2003 19:10:53 +0100

> I was wandering what the status of #176153 is? I am too depending on a
> working g-brief. Is there a fixed version in sight? If not do you know
> of any work arounds? I tried commenting the lines that include
> 'europs.sty', but that did not help.

Bad news: it was revealed that g-brief was non-free
so would be removed from the upstream teTeX.

Of course, it will be removed from tetex packages soon.

Good news: I do not checked but there is a patch found in

http://www.mail-archive.com/tetex%40informatik.uni-hannover.de/msg01816.html

Thanks,			2003-2-27(Thu)

 Atsuhito Kohda <kohda@debian.org>
 Department of Math., Tokushima Univ.