missing cmbright.sty in woody

Hello,

after updating muttprint (muttprint.sourceforge.net, a program to
beautify the printing of mutt), I encountered the problem that latex
wasn't able to find the cmbright fonts. A short lookup via locate
didn't show a cmbright.sty (the locatedb was at this time up to date).

Is the cmbright.sty missing or haven't I installed the neccessery
debs? My setup is a woody, actualized three or four times a week via
apt-get update; apt-get upgrade (or dist-upgrade). If I remember
correctly, I was able to use these fonts some time ago. I have installed

tetex-base 1.0.2+20011202-1
tetex-bin  1.0.7+20001218-7
tetex-extra 1.0.2+20011202-1

If you need any further information, mail me and please do a cc: to my
email-address, because I'm not subscribed to this list.

Thanks in advance,

Sebastian