Meeting in IRC to to discuss bugfixes for the tetex-* packages?

Hi,

I want to suggest that we meet in IRC to discuss which bugs need to be
fixed for woody and to prepare an upload that fixes these bugs.

I want to know:

1. Is anyone against this?

2. Anyone who's interested: When do you have time? I want to schedule the
   meeting at some time at the end of this week, next weekend or next
   week.
   Please tell me the dates at which you are able to participate at such a
   meeting (don't forget to tell me your timezone...).

cu
Adrian

--

Nicht weil die Dinge schwierig sind wagen wir sie nicht,
sondern weil wir sie nicht wagen sind sie schwierig.