Re: how to enable bluesky fonts in tetex

Thanks, this solved the problem perfectly. Why aren't the type1
fonts enabled by default? This should reduce the size of the
generated postscript files and should be far easier for
ghostscript to process.

Cheers
Martin

On Sat, Nov 18, 2000 at 08:20:47AM +0900, Atsuhito Kohda wrote:

> > I noticed that tetex comes with the bluesky fonts. But dvips
> > still uses the pixel fonts in my postscript files. Why?
> > What special magic do I have to apply to use the type 1 fonts?
>
> Perhaps there might be many ways to use the bluesky fonts.
> An easy way (but not necessary the best way) is to add
>
> p +psfonts.cmz
>
> (and perhaps "p +psfonts.amz" also)
>
> in /etc/texmf/dvips/config.ps
[...]
--
When Dexter's on the Internet, can Hell be far behind?"