Please test new tetex packages for woody

Hi,

I have prepared new tetex-base and tetex-bin packages for woody. The most
important change is the correction of the errors when installing tetex. I
did a s/"exit 1"/"exit 0"/ to solve this problem. Please check if this is
OK. Since I've never worked on such a complex package before, I'm waiting
for comments if the packages are all right. You can find them at
http://www.fs.tum.de/~bunk/tetex.html

The complete changelogs are:

 tetex-base (1.0.2-2) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * preinst end with "exit 0" instead of "exit 1" (closes: #66024)
   * Removed obsolete /usr/share/doc/tetex-base/copyright.seminar.gz
     and corrected description of tetex-nonfree (closes: #65826)
   * Moved koma-script from tetex-nonfree to tetex-extra (closes: #65827)
   * Corrected typo in description of tetex-doc

 tetex-bin (1.0.7-2) unstable; urgency=high
 .
   * preinst end with "exit 0" instead of "exit 1" (closes: #66167)

cu,
Adrian

                -- Mahatma Ghandi