problem installing bullseye..

I have been using Debian since approximately 2005.

I have this equipment now:
Processor: AMD Ryzen 3600
Video card: Asus GeForce GT 1030
Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H
Bios: American Megatrends EFI 2.70 B450MDSH.61c aka "f61c"
DMI: Gigabyte Technologies Ltd B450M DS3H/B450M DS3H-CF

The bios screens for this bios have an entry on the "peripherals" page
which has this: AMI Graphic Output Protocol Policy.  Selecting that
has these lines:

GP 108 Board (86.08.36.00.21)
Nvidia GPU UEFI driver
Output select DFP1 (that's a "one")

The lines are informational and none offer any choices.

This machine will run the debian-10.8-amd64-netinst.iso through to
completion.  The resulting Buster installation *will boot* and run
without any issue whatever.

The machine will run the "firmware-testing-amd64-netinst.iso" through
to completion.  The resulting Bullseye installation will *not boot*
(hanging shortly after starting).  Using the extra boot options choice
on grub menu (single user mode) the detailed verbose boot sequence
indicates that the machine freezes on the statement:

fb: switching to nouveaufb from EFI VGA

Fortunately, the "firmware-testing" iso produces a functional grub menu
so I am able to reach the bios screens to recover.

I tried the minimal install and the desktop install using Gnome.  Both
had the same result.  In addition to the "firmware-testing" iso I have
tried several versions of the plain vanilla version of the testing
netinst.iso, making attempts every few weeks since December 2020
(thinking that the issue would be fixed at some point).  All attempts
to install bullseye end up with the freeze issue, but all attempts could
successfully run the installer through to completion.

Does anyone familiar with bullseye construction know how to dodge this
issue?  If it is not possible, what is the reason?  At present it looks
like just about everyone running AMD Ryzen with supporting separate
video card will be stuck at the Buster level.