Re: Webmin

On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 07:25:17PM -0300, Jo?o Paulo Just wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I was looking for webmin in testing and unstable, but the developer
> information page says it was removed.
>
> Well, I didn't understand very well why it was removed. Will it come
> back some day?

>From earlier discussion in thing list, I find that it was removed
because no one was available to maintain it, and as a result it was
falling into disrepute, being unable to keep up with the system it was
supposed to administer.

Apparently this actino was drastic enough that several people noticed
and came forth and volunteered....

It's future status is still up in the air.

-- hendrik