Re: ssh

> Debian testing is'nt a propper place for ssh questions, but :-)

:) well, I'm sorry, but see below...

> Have you tried to use the "-1" or the "-2" options when connection ?
> Somtimes there is this ssh version problem, as more and more ssh server
> will convert to ssh v2.

yes I have. I actually discovered that this is not ssh problem but
my debian inexperience. I discovered that it is only console 1 that I
cannot ssh from. All others work (!) - I mean alt+Fxx keays. What is
that??  Permissions of /dev/tty1 and tty2 are exactly the same!

thanks a lot
DOminik