Re: Mozilla Build error!!!

Andreas Tscharner wrote:

>On Sat, 19 Jan 2002 01:05:43 +0800
>asho <asho@asho.dyndns.org> wrote:
>
>[snip]
>
>>It appears the "internel compile error" like below
>>

>Well, last time I had an internal compiler error, I've had a serious hardware problem...

yes...I figure out that my ram got some errors

>[snip]
>
>>Is anything wrong with my build??
>>Could someone teach me how to compile the mozilla package?
>>

>I suggest you just use the .deb packages of mozilla...
>
>Regards
>	Andreas

hm..I just want to build the galeon from the mozilla of the
www.mozilla.org

However, I couldn't. It always shows the error message.
Like some missing files

In the Galeon INSTALL file, it mentions that we can use the
package frome the mozilla.org.

So...I am confused