APM Support / Kernel Configs?

It appears that the testing 2.4 kernels are built without APM support. I don't mind a recompile, but it would be nice to start with the configuration used to build the kernel-image packages and then just turn on APM support. The kernel-source-2.4.x packages do not seem to contain the configuration used to build kernel-image-2.4.x. Does anyone know if this is available anywhere? I know RedHat distributes their default configs with their kernel source packages.

Thanks,
Mike