Trolling for active members of testing

Recently our Release Manager asked that I get the testing group involved
with the latest release efforts. As some of you may have noticed, there
are a new set of boot floppies available for testing.

So, first let me ask all of those on this list who are ready and able to
test boot floppy installs of the base system, please check in with me by
private e-mail so I can get a head count. Depending upon this response I
may need to get a call out to debian-user for more help, so let me know if
you are "on the team" for this release. We already have one thread going,
so I know there are at least a couple of you still hanging on ;-)

This is our chance to push the distribution toward release, so I'm looking
for all the help I can get.

I will try to post a sample testing report as soon as I get a chance to
try an install.

Waiting is,

Dwarf
--
_-_-_-_-_-   Author of "Dwarf's Guide to Debian GNU/Linux"  _-_-_-_-_-_-