Debconf13 meeting Wed 08/31/2011 1900 in Lausanne - prospective agenda

Hi

As promised I prepared a prospective agenda for the meeting tomorrow:
http://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf13/Switzerland/minutes-20110831

Please add your stuff if you have further topics we should discuss.

We'll meet at 1900 at the Liip office, Rue de Bourg 11-13, see the
agenda for details about location and trains. If you want to eat
something, bring your own sandwich... ;-)

See you tomorrow,
Gaudenz

On Mon, 29 Aug 2011 09:43:14 +0200, Kevin Mueller <kevin@urbanfields.net> wrote:
Non-text part: multipart/mixed