Debconf13 meeting Tue 08/31/2011 1900 in Lausanne

Hi fellow Debianists

The Doddle poll did not give a very good result. Despite the hughe
amount of options no time suited a majority of the participants. I
therefore had to select the least inconvenient option...

We will hold the meeting on the 31th August 1900 in Lausanne. OdyX are
you able to organize a meeting room in Lausanne?

I'll send more details and a prospective agend as soon as the location
is organzied.

Gaudenz

--
Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter.