Re: Debian 10.0 source code

Hi Ionut,

On Thu, Sep 01, 2022 at 02:33:04PM -0700, Ionut Hristodorescu wrote:

>   I’d like to build Debian 10.0 for SPARC64 from source

That's not trivial.  But interesting nonetheless.  I asume you want to do that
for educational purposes?  (I mean, we already do supply those builds.)

> but cannot seem to find it. Could someone point me to it ? Thank you.

Via http://ftp.debian.org/ one can find e.g.
http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/b/bash/bash_5.0-4.debian.tar.xz .

But that would not be the way to go for it.  Finding sources it least of your
problems.

If you're starting from a Debian non-sparc system, check out
https://wiki.debian.org/CrossCompiling .

If you're starting from a non-Debian sparc system, maybe
https://wiki.debian.org/DebianBootstrap would be helpful.

HTH, Bye,

Joost