Re: RES: run debian on sparc T3-1

Kezia Cristina Pereira - Claro Matriz - <kezia.cpereira@claro.com.br>
writes:

> But it runs just like guest on ldom or I can format my SARC and install Debian?

It would probably run best on the bare hardware. I have run linux as a
ldom guest but I couldn't get the virtual disk driver (sunvdc) to
work. James Knight wrote about a similar experience earlier this month
[0]. He used an NFS root to get around that limitation.

-David

[0] https://lists.debian.org/debian-sparc/2015/06/msg00000.html