Re: Pressed ISOs ?

Am Dienstag, 19. April 2005 22:51 schrieb Michelle Konzack:
> I have one SS10 complete except CD-Rom and

Any SCSI-CD-ROM at ID6 should do, mine is external, taken from a normal PC.

> Oh yes, I have read on the Sun-Website, that I can not use Sun OS 10
> for the oldies...  Can you tell me which Version I must get ?

I have Solaris 8 running at my SS20 clone. Works fine so far but my MBUS
modules are way too slow ;)

> I need Multiboot.

You can do that with the PROM.

I suggest to try out the Sarge installer. The upgrade from Woody is not
painless.
For pressed CDs: you can get them at a linux fair, here in Germany, quite
easy. Additionally, http://www.linuxland.de (sorry, German only) ships many
versions of Debian, some with extras and installation support.

HS