Re: [ANNOUNCE] debian-installer floppy images available for SPARC

Maybe you can help explain to me why my pre-made kernel won't work, since
evidently you're doing some relatively low-level stuff here? ;)

See my earlier thread regarding the kernel being unable to find an MS-DOS
partition table (!!!) and freaking out.

--
J. L. Blank, Systems Administrator, twu.net