Re: 64bits & df

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 15:28:20 -0500
Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> wrote:

> > Can be a 2.6 problem? i don't have 2.4 anymore...
>
> That's a tricky one. I've no idea why it would do that for you. I am
> running 2.6 aswell without these problems.

One thing to keep in mind btw, 2.6.x is going to allow glibc to use
NPTL.  I know the current glibc has Sparc NPTL support in it because
when I'm running 2.4.x kernels glibc tries to invoke sys_exit_group()
and this spits out a few kernel messages early in bootup.

If reverting to 2.4.x fixes the problem for this person, that would
be telling.