Re: SunBlade 150 boot-floppies trouble

    >> I wonder how to go about a PROM downgrade?

    Alvaro> It should work. I had the exact same box with a 4.0.x prom
    Alvaro> and it booted fine (aldo CD's with ramdisks that are
    Alvaro> larger than 3 megs fail).

Well, don't netboot the flash-update-Blade100-05 on a SunBlade
150.

Needless to say I am back again and do not want to try the PROM
downgrade approach again.

    >> Actually, my next approach will be to try a serial console. Of course,
    >> my first attempt at that didn't work, my serial cable is suspect.

My serial cable is no longer suspect, and so I've gotten the Woody
sun4u tftpboot.img as far as:

Freeing initrd memory: 1131k freed
EXT2-fs warning: checktime reached, running e2fsck is recommended
VFS: Mounted root (ext2 filesystem).

where it hangs.

Boot logs at:
http://people.debian.org/~bottoms/SunBlade150.boot

So, as anyone rolled out any newer images that might work with a
SubBlade 150? I am willing to test. Maybe the debian-installer folks
will have something soon?

-Maitland