re: xserver-xsun broken!

Ben Roberts <broberts@mbhs.edu> wrote:
>anyway, it could still be /dev/mouse is a symlink to /dev/gpmdata, I guess.

I checked the dev directory first of course, there even
isn't a /dev/gpmdata. There is /dev/mouse which is a symlink to
/dev/sunmouse......

On a related note, anybody knows where do the keyboard ioctl errors come from ?
   kernel: Unknown Keyboard ioctl: 40245408

Also, IIRC, in slink there was a Sun type 4 keymap available with kbdconfig.
There isn't one in Potato. (our Sparc has a sun type 4 layout 32 keyboard)

Anyone else out there with the type 4 kbd ?

Cheers,
--
Ragga