Broken xserver-xsun (3.3.6-7)

Now after some weeks without functional xsun, I have started wondering if
I could get the previous version back. I supposedly upgraded from version
3.3.5 soon after the new one reached the local Debian mirror. Are the old
packages available anywhere? Computer is SPARCstation LC with CG3 and I
have used X on it very much since it is my workstation.

Many other X-related packages got upgraded at the same time with
xserver-xsun and I am not sure if they would need to be replaced with old
versions as well.

--
 "pienena   /  Paavo "Rainbow Rat" Hartikainen
  minusta  /  E-mail: pahartik@sci.fi