Debian in Ultra 5

    Hi Steve,
    I installed Debian in a new Ultra 5 at school friday, but I'm a bit
unhappy.
    I cant get X to work. I installed Debian in 2 Sparc 4, 1 Sparc 5 and
1 Sparc 20 before. All other machines I got X working.
    Another question. I tried to compile the kernel (2.2.9) and it
stopped in the middle. The error I dont have here (I'm at home). I will
send for you later.
    This machine is very fast. I want to run Debian there to help Debian
development in Sparc.
    Thanks for your time,        Paulo Henrique