Re: Security snapshot behavior? Missing architectures?

Ugh, nevermind, this is not a snapshots problem. I apologize.

On Tue, Aug 9, 2022 at 9:30 AM Appu Goundan <appu@google.com> wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that newer security snapshots do not have entries for s390x anymore.
ex: https://snapshot.debian.org/archive/debian-security/20220809T122346Z/dists/buster/updates/main/

I'm trying to adjust some logic in an updater in distroless (github.com/GoogleContainerTools/distroless) to handle this properly.

Is this because:
1. There are no current security updates for s390x (all have been merged into main?)
2. s390x is no longer supported with security updates on debian10?
3. something else?

Thanks!
Appu