Re: lsb catalog scheme and psgml

Steinar> The manual for 1.3.1 says it only supports the directives
Steinar> `public PUBID FILE' `entity NAME FILE' `doctype NAME FILE'
Steinar> `sgmldecl FILE'

Steinar> The code in /usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/psgml/psgml-parse.el
Steinar> mentions the catalog directive in sgml-parse-catalog-buffer,
Steinar> but doesn't seem to do anything with it, so I guess the
Steinar> answer is no.

It does work, actually.  My real problem was purely "user side"; I
forgot to change the Owner Identifier from "Norman Walsh" to "OASIS"
when I switched from unofficial DocBk 3.1.

--
"This is the patent age of new inventions
For killing bodies, and for saving souls,