SELinux blocks(?) GDM in permissive mode

Hi all,

I hope this is the appropriate list to ask this question, otherwise I
would appreciate if someone could direct me to the correct list. I've
enabled SELinux on my Debian Wheezy virtual machine. And I've followed
all the steps in the Debian SELinux wiki [1]. So to clarify I added at
the top "session required pam_selinux.so multiple" to
/etc/pam.d/login. But no GDM appears, just a cursor with the waiting
animation. When I restarted GDM (service gdm3 restart) it does work
again. It also works when I switch from permissive mode to disabled in
/etc/selinux/config. From my understanding it should also work with
permissive mode. What could there be at play here which block GDM for
a proper startup?

I can't find any relevant logs in /var/messages /var/syslog
/var/audit/audit.log or /var/log/gdm3/\:0-greeter.log
But I can sent them of course if necessary. Thanks.

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/SELinux/Setup

Kind regards,
Kees de Jong