Re: Cyrus21 does not work corectly with SSL

On Di, 15.02.2005, 00:25, Bernd Eckenfels wrote:
> In article <[🔎] 1224.212.89.97.147.1108419040.squirrel@212.89.97.147> you
> wrote:
>> 'Toto Root CA' seems to be a self signed certificate instead of an
>> undependent certificate as your root certificate. You don't have to
>> self sign a root certificate.
>
> You need a signature on all certificates, so root certificates are
> selfsigned.
>
> Bernd

Sorry, you're absolute right: No signing - no cert, also for root.
Perhaps it was to late for me last night. ;)

Nicolas: How you've created your certs?
The commands with arguments and version of openssl, libssl would be
interesting.
Perhaps the lines with tls_... within your imapd.conf, too.

Christian