Re: OpenSSH and debian?

Yes,
It's somewhat of a new bug that spawned from the media service advisory on
user enumeration via a timing issue if OpenSSH is compiled with PAM support.

It's not a remote root per say, but mainly an enumeration weakness.

By applying 'nodelay' option for pam_unix.so, this 'feature' is remedied.

--
Orlando Padilla