Re: Can't fmirror security.debian.org

On Mon, 05 May 2003 at 11:57:53AM -0400, kynn@panix.com wrote:
> I have no problem ftp'ing to security.debian.org anonymously, but all
> my attempts to fmirror a directory there fail with
>
>   $ fmirror -f ~/security.fmirror
>   11:38:51 Connecting to security.debian.org...
>   11:38:51 Connected.
>   11:39:52 Dir listing failed, exiting. (425 Failed to establish connection.)

Have you considered trying to use rsync?  AFAIK, security.debian.org runs
an rsync server which may do what you are looking form more easily.

If you need help using rsync let me know.

--
Phillip Hofmeister
Network Administrator/Systems Engineer

PGP/GPG Key:
http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/
wget -O - http://www.zionlth.org/~plhofmei/key.txt | gpg --import
--
Excuse #62: The file system is full of it