The unwanted fish...

Hi!

I know that this question was posted some time (some months) ago on this
list (or debian-user), but I couldn't find the answer in the mailing list
archives.

I'm running unstable and (maybe) a month ago I spoted a fish swiming over
my desktop from left to right, just a small one, just once. Today again.

Does anybody know where this fish is coming from? (I'm a little bit
confused, since I have never requested it and have no idea, how this
little beast comes on my desktop.)

Thanxs for any hint :-)

- Martin