Re: Debian audititing tool?

On 00-12-26 Rainer Weikusat wrote:
> Christian Kurz <shorty@debian.org> writes:
> > [ Stop sending me unnecessary Ccs.]

> Start thinking about getting a decent mail client.

My client is so decent, that it support a pure list-reply-function.
Looks like your client is missing such a feature.

> > > So you've effectively broken MD5 in a way that would yield useful
> > > results

> [...]

> > Why don't you get a clue and write again what I wrote?

> Why don't you try this in German if your English is obviously to
> lacking to make any sense at all?

Strange. The other readers on this list had no problem in understand my
mail. So, you may just be missing a "can", but if this the cause for
your misunderstanding, I suggest that your parser is broken.

> > Here's a small hint: Does the author talks about himself or
> > everybody?

> Here's a small hint:

> | and on the other hand you modify binaries so that the md5sum will
> | still be the same.
>
> While this doesn't make any sense in the given context (see above),
> I'd translate it to: "Man kann ein binary so verändern, daß der
> MD5-Hash gleich bleibt."

Why do you think that it doesn't make any sense?

> So, either reformulate that in the way you really meant it or give
> some evidence to support it or put your head into a bathtub filled
> with cold water and try to cool of or little.

As I wrote in my previous mail. If you want to flame someone, search for
a better target. EOD.