Re: Request to join the team

Hello Samuel & Guilherme,

Welcome in the team Guilherme!

On Sat, 31 Jul 2021, Samuel Henrique wrote:
> I have created the repo and gave you Salsa's maintainer role:
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/seclists
>
> Can you also apply to join the org on Salsa?
> https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team

I think it's a bit early to grant access to all repositories to Guilherme.
At least for me because I have not reviewed anything from him.

> There should be a button for it, otherwise you're gonna have to ask
> Raphaël to add you.

You have "maintainer" rights on the team as do all DD so you can add team
members on your own. So if you are happy with granting team rights to
Guilherme, please do it on your own.

See https://salsa.debian.org/help/user/permissions.md#permissions for
the documentation showing that "Maintainer" is enough for "Add new team
members".

Please use the "developer" role when you add non-DD to the team. Keep
"maintainer" for long-term trusted members.

Check by yourself that you can effectively invite other persons in the
team via https://salsa.debian.org/groups/pkg-security-team/-/group_members

Thank you!
--
  ⢀⣴⠾⠻⢶⣦⠀   Raphaël Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>