rsakeyfind - Request for review of autopkgtest addition

Dear team,

I want to ask for a review of a recently created merge request concerning the memory forensics software `rsakeyfind` [1]. I added autopkgtests to check the correct functionality of the created package. These include a smoke test to check its startup behaviour as well as tests to verify the extraction of a 256-bit and a 2048-bit RSA key from pre-generated, but sizewise tiny process memory dumps, which contain key material generated either by Openssl or with the help of the Python library pycryptodome [2].

If you think, that I should add the helper scripts and/or the documentation regarding the creation of those memory dumps also, please let me know.

Thank you already in advance for reviewing and the eventual merging of those changes.

Best regards,
    Jan

---
[1] https://salsa.debian.org/pkg-security-team/rsakeyfind/-/merge_requests/1