Re: Request to review and upload dfdatetime_20200824-1

Hello Team,

On Wed, 21 Oct 2020 at 13:31, Gianfranco Costamagna
<locutusofborg@debian.org> wrote:

> in the meanwhile I sponsored it :)

Thanks GIanfranco :)

> Il mercoledì 21 ottobre 2020, 09:55:09 CEST, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> ha scritto:
> I'm fine with this. I would however highly suggest Francisco to sign his
> commits so that anyone can look back at his history of signed commits and
> make his own judgment on his work.

Good call,

> If you are wondering seriously about granting him DD right, then why
> isn't Francisco a member of pkg-security yet ? He should be able to push
> his signed commits and you can review that.

I have asked him to apply to the team, I don' t know if he did but I
also don't have permission to change members rights in the scope of
the team, only of the packages, so I'm currently giving him temporary
permissions on the packages he's working on.
Francisco, can you ask to join the team through Salsa?

Thanks,

--
Samuel Henrique <samueloph>