Re: Changes for new upstream version (2.9.0) of DUNE (Mini-transition because of OPM)

Hi Markus

On Wed, 18 Jan 2023 at 09:59, Markus Blatt <markus@dr-blatt.de> wrote:
> Thanks a lot Graham. That really worked like a charm and seem to finished. Cool.These processes
> and the tools in Debian are really great.

Almost there, the excuses [1] for dune-common shows:

Migration status: Blocked. Can't migrate due to a non-migratable
dependency. Check status below.
Blocked by: opm-simulators/ppc64el

I don't think any action is required, just some waiting.

> Next time I will try to do that myself to avoid confusion.
> Is the upload to NEW for dune-common optional as the package name stays the same?

That's correct.

By the way, excuses [2] for opm-common shows:

Issues preventing migration:
missing build on armhf

Regards
Graham