keras orphaned

Dear Debian Science,

I have unfortunately decided to orphan keras and related packages, as there are errors with the latest numpy that I cannot resolve, and upstream no longer maintains this software as an independent package from TensorFlow, so it is EOL as far as compatibility with Theano is concerned.

Please feel free to pick up the packages if you think you can resolve the current bug reports, but since keras is now part of TensorFlow, it may be better to concentrate efforts there.

Affected packages are:

+ keras
+ keras-preprocessing
+ keras-applications