Re: [Pkg-javascript-devel] sockjs-client is in Debian but needs update (Was: [covid-19] shiny-server (Was: dependencies Re: ITP: streamlit))

Hi Andrius,
Likewise, thank you very much! It’s exciting that the dependencies for shiny-server are coming together. Please note the upstream for sockjs-client responded to me and released 1.6.0 which also updates some other dependency versions.
https://github.com/sockjs/sockjs-client/releases/tag/v1.6.0
Best,
Eric

On Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 08:51 Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org> wrote:
Hi Andrius,

Am Fri, Feb 25, 2022 at 03:27:43PM +0200 schrieb Andrius Merkys:

> Since there are no reverse dependencies on libjs-sockjs and we are not
> in a hurry with shiny-server (we can still work on that with local
> node-sockjs-client package), I would like to avoid experimental. This
> way I would not have to deal with Breaks+Replaces due to same locations
> occupied by two different packages.

Perfectly fine for me.

Thanks a lot for caring for this package

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de