Multi-Body Dynamics Simulation in Debian

Dear Debian Science,

I recently came across the question of whether I could replace
proprietary MSC ADAMS [1] software for multi-body dynamics simulation with
a FOSS alternative. Best, option seems to be MBDyn [2]. However, it is
not packaged in Debian though it was requested quite long ago [3]. I
could not find any other related programs in either the Engineering [4]
or Physics [5] lists of packages (though it is not a surprise entirely
given those pages seem quite outdated). Do we have any other program for
this kind of simulation already packaged in Debian that I'm missing?

[1]: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MSC_Adams
[2]: https://www.mbdyn.org
[3]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=899218
[2]: https://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Engineering