Re: State of shiny-server packaging

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018 at 09:17:59PM +0200, Philip Rinn wrote:
> Hi Andreas,

> >> please take ownership of the ITP/RFP bugs.
> >
> >From my point of view its sufficient if those bugs stay as they are and
> > someone who is informed about the status (for instance due to this
> > thread) that anybody is kindly invited to close that ITP.  I do not feel
> > my time productively spent in maintaining these bug metadata and just
> > grab another RC bug meanwhile.
>
> Uh, I'm confused. Taking ownership of the ITP is what you said you'd do if I want
> (see just some lines above).

Yes: "I think the latter will be automagically turned into RFPs so there
is not really any work needed."  I think in this *special* case this
ownership is not really important.  If you enjoy fiddling around with
those metadata just feel free.  The sentence before what I quoted now
was rather "mentally" than "technically" - sorry for confusion.

> Anyway, shiny-server-client[1] is ready for upload
> (modulo compat and standards bumps).

OK, and probably also change of Uploader if I understood you correctly?

Thanks for your work on this

       Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de