Re: Rasmol needs severe contribution to stay in Debian

People used to rasmol interface will likely prefer rasmol over X (pymol,
viewmol, I like qutemol too for rendering..).

For these users, it will take some time before rasmol becomes obsoleted
by pymol or more recent WebGL based molecular viewers such as NGL (MIT
licence, http://nglviewer.org/ngl/gallery/).