Re: netlib templates copyrights

An update, I was able to get the author's permission to indicate BSD-3
license for the "templates" code.
He has not yet updated the source archives on netlib, but I have added
a LICENSE to the Siconos repository that embeds this code, citing
permission by personal communication.
I am still hoping they will update the archive, but otherwise I could
forward the email granting permission to this mailing list (it is
quite general) in order to have a public record, but I am not sure if
that's necessary.

Steve